ESL EFL TESL TEFL Conversation Topics and Questions for Conversation Lessons - Nursing Homes, Retirement Communities, Care Homes
- Why do you think people send their elders to nursing homes?
- Do you think sending your loved ones to nursing homes is a kind of abandonment?
- Do you think we should take care of our parents when they grow old? Is it a family duty?
- Do you ever get tired of family duties?
- Does the government in your country care of people in their old age?
- Would you consider living in an retirement home when you're older?
- What are the pros and cons of being in a nursing home? Do the pros outweigh the cons?
- Are your parents in a nursing home now?
- How much does it cost to keep your loved ones in a nursing home?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
ESL questions and discussion topics on Nursing Homes, Retirement Communities and Care Homes for use when teaching English as a foreign or second language. Discussion topics questions and ideas for teaching Adult ESL English as a foreign language / teaching abroad.Discussion topics questions and ideas for teaching Adult ESL English as a foreign language / teaching abroad, ESL lessons, speaking practise, debate clubs, lesson add-ons, and more.