- Do you have standardised exams for students in your country?
- Have you taken a standardised exam?
- Do you think they are useful?
- Do you think they are fair?
- Do you think they are a good assessment for how well a student is learning?
- Should there be exams or tests at all?
- Which is more important to you?
- Results from a standardised exam.
- Results from teachers' evaluation.
- Do you know of students who are currently studying for exams?
- How do they feel about the exam?
- Should exams be so important that they can determine a student's future?
- If exams are no longer used, what do you think should be used?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
ESL questions and discussion topics on Standardised Exams for use when teaching English as a foreign or second language. Discussion topics questions and ideas for teaching Adult ESL English as a foreign language / teaching abroad.Discussion topics questions and ideas for teaching Adult ESL English as a foreign language / teaching abroad, ESL lessons, speaking practice, debate clubs, lesson add-ons, and more.