- What is a generation gap?
- Have you ever felt a generation gap with your friends?
- How do you over come the generation gap?
- When do you feel the generation gap the most?
- Is it possible to overcome a generation gap?
- At what point in life does the generation gap seem to be the largest?
- Do you think you can be a better parent than your own parents in future?
- Do you think it is OK to date or marry someone of a different gereration to yourself, either older or younger?
- Some people think it is OK to marry a much older man but not a much older woman? Do you agree?
- How would you feel if your father was a generation older than your mother? Do you know a family where this is the case?
- What could be some problems with a partnership or marriage of different generations?
- Do you think your generation's fight is similar to your parents generation's fight.
- What do you think are some of the advantages or disadvangtages of another generation?
- When did you first become an adult in your mind?
- What roll does music play in generation gaps?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
ESL questions and discussion topics on Generation Gap at home for use when teaching English as a foreign or second language. Discussion topics questions and ideas for teaching Adult ESL English as a foreign language / teaching abroad.Discussion topics questions and ideas for teaching Adult ESL English as a foreign language / teaching abroad, ESL lessons, speaking practice, debate clubs, lesson add-ons, and more.