- Why do you think some people remain single?
- Would you like to be single all your life?
- Is it better to be single or married? Why?
- What are the advantages of being single?
- Do you think that single people are happier?
- Do you think it is easier for man or woman to be single?
- Why did you think some people prefer to be single?
- How do you think single people feel on Valentine's Day?
- Do you think that there is a soulmate somewhere for everyone?
- Do you think that single people like being single?
- In your country, what do people think about a woman in her 30s who is unmarried?
- In your country, what do people think about a man in his 30s who is unmarried?
- In your country, do single people of opposite sex ever live together as roommates, not as boyfriend/girlfriend?
- Do you think it is fair that in some countries married people get tax benefits and single people don't?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
ESL questions and discussion topics on Single Life for use when teaching English as a foreign or second language. Discussion topics questions and ideas for teaching Adult ESL English as a foreign language / teaching abroad.Discussion topics questions and ideas for teaching Adult ESL English as a foreign language / teaching abroad, ESL lessons, speaking practice, debate clubs, lesson add-ons, and more.