- How can you help someone who has suffered if you are not a professional counsellor?
- When should we seek professional counseling help?
- Can trauma be mental and physical?
- Do you think disasters can help build a community?
- What are some ways of helping people who are suffering from PTSD?
- What is the biggest disaster that has ever struck your country?
- Do you know anyone who's ever been in a disaster?
- What is the most stressful or traumatizing situation you've ever been in?
- What is Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome?
o What are the symptoms?
o What are some situations that cause PTSD?
o What are some ways of dealing with it?
- Have you ever been in a traumatic situation?
o Why is it difficult to deal with?
o Why is it important to deal with it?
o How does it affect your lifestyle?
o How does it affect the lifestyle of those around you?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
ESL TEFL CELTA EFL questions and discussion topics on trauma and traumatic situation for use when teaching English as a foreign or second language. Discussion topics questions and ideas for teaching Adult ESL English as a foreign language / teaching abroad including the subject of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or Syndrome (PTSD). Discussion topics questions and ideas for teaching Adult ESL English as a foreign language / teaching abroad, ESL lessons, speaking practice, debate clubs, lesson add-ons, and more.